Dr. Trevor Kilian
While practicing in Aldergrove, B.C. I had the unique opportunity to adjust Anthony Robbins (America's #1 Personal Coach). I was then asked to travel across the United States, to the Bahamas, and England for one year, adjusting Mr. Tony Robbins at specific events as one of his personal chiropractors. This experience allowed me to learn and observe firsthand the exhilarating optimism and life-changing possibilities presented by Mr. Tony Robbins.
During my time with Mr. Tony Robbins, I explored the possibilities of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) of which Mr. Tony Robbins is an adherent and master practitioner. NLP is an alternative approach to psychotherapy that emphasizes the study of language, communication and personal change.
In 2005, I further advanced my training and chiropractic education in Ottawa, ON. with Dr's Yurij Chewpa and Edward Quirk completing an additional 6 month internship on Postural and Corrective Chiropractic technique.
Dr. Trevor Kilian is active in amateur sports, including:
- Avid Runner
- Recent finisher of Iron Man Lake Placid 2011 - time 11hrs 32min
- Completed multiple sprint and Olympic distance triathlons.
- Member of the first B.C. under 19 rugby team to travel to New Zealand in 1994.
- Indoor Cycling instructor.
- Strong Educational background in weight and fitness training.